NXP Mifare® Ultralight C PVC Cards
The MIFARE Ultralight® C contactless IC is a cost effective solution using the open 3DES cryptographic standard for chip authentication and data access.
The widely adopted 3DES standard enables easy integration into existing infrastructures and the integrated authentication command set provides an effective cloning protection that helps to prevent counterfeit of tags.
Tickets, vouchers or tags based on MIFARE Ultralight C can act as single trip mass transit tickets, event tickets or as low cost loyalty cards and are also used for device authentication.
MIFARE Ultralight C operates according to the ISO/IEC 14443 A standard, allowing an operating distance of up to 10 cm with true anti-collision support. It also offers extended user memory compared to MIFARE Ultralight EV1 and a range of additional security features previously unavailable on low cost contactless ICs. Existing MIFARE Ultralight C product-based solutions benefit from the same authentication commands as being used for MIFARE DESFire EV1. The MIFARE Ultralight C is furthermore compliant to the NFC Tag type 2.
- Fully ISO/IEC 14443 A 1-3 compliant
- NFC Forum Type 2 Tag compliant
- 106 Kbit/s communication speed
- Anti-collision support
- 1536 bits (192 bytes) EEPROM memory
- Protected data access via 3DES authentication
- Cloning protection
- Command set compatible to MIFARE Ultralight
- Memory structure as in MIFARE Ultralight (pages)
- 16 bit counter
- Unique 7 bytes serial number
- Number of single write operations: 10,000
(Dimension: ISO Credit Card Size)
|1,000 – 2,999||US$0.99|
|3,000 – 9,999||US$0.69|
|10,000 – 29,999||US$0.62|
|30,000 – 49,999||US$0.52|