NXP Mifare® Ultralight PVC Cards
Mifare® Ultralight ISO14443A
Mifare® Ultralight 512 bit EEPROM read/write memory
- 100% compatible with existing Mifare infrastructure
- Real anti-collision supported
- 106 kbits/s data transfer rate
- Unique 7 byte serial number (ISO 14443A, cascade level 2)
- High data integrity – 16 bit CRC, parity per byte, bit coding, bit count check
- 512 bit EEPROM, organized in 16 pages of 4 bytes
- 32 bit one-time programmable (OTP) area
- 384 bit read/write area for user data
Mifare® Ultralight has a 512-bit EEPROM read/write memory and is compatible with existing Mifare® infrastructures. Operating in accordance with ISO 14443A. It is ideal for secure, low-cost, high-volume applications such as public transport ticketing, event ticketing, and many others, providing the perfect replacement for magnetic stripe contact reader infrastructure.
(Dimension: ISO Credit Card Size)
There are no reviews yet.