An access control system is used for security purpose, including physical security and information security; it is the selective restriction of access to a place or into a network. It can help you to secure your facilities, assets, and networks.
Access Control System recognizes authenticates and authorizes entry of a person to enter into the premise or network thereby giving complete protection ensuring security with the system. There are different kinds of access control systems that can meet your unique needs
- Swipe card access control system
- the classic and can only see in the old movies
- Proximity card access control system
- good reading distance and secure, still use in a lot of corporate offices and offices.
- Smart card access control system
- becomes the most popular choice as the same card can be used in different applications such as library card, cashless payment, loyalty card
- A biometric access control system
- Looks elegant with higher security and convenience. The drawback is that a small percentage of people have a bad fingerprint and cannot use it.